This is the song that is currently in my noodle. Looking forward to seeing these guys on Halloween @ The Masq. Real cheap show ($8) for anyone interested in going.
Going to see them Nov. 25th.
Going to see them Monday. :)
The five most played songs on my iTouch:
1) “Short Fuse” by Los Kung-Fu Monkeys (1,793 plays)
2) “No Rest In Leavenworth” by Verse (1,791 plays)
3) “Death Song” by Choking Victim (1,601 plays)
4) “Casey Jones” by Johnny Cash (1,600 plays)
5) “Hypnotize” by System of a Down (1,599 plays)
Put your iPod on shuffle For each question, press the next button to get your answer. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
IF SOMEONE SAYS “IS THIS OKAY” YOU SAY?
"Fuck Authority" by Pennywise
WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
"Closed Doors" by Larry and His Flask
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
"Personal Space Invader" by Sugar Ray
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE?
"Quiet On The Set" by N.W.A. (That one doesn’t even begin to make sense)
WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
"Echoes On ‘A’ Street" by Dropkick Murphys
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
"Memories" by Weezer
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
"Cyanide" by Bad Religion
WHAT IS 2+2?
"Call Me" by Blondie (What kind of question was that?)
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
"A Lot Like Me" by The Offspring
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
"Brave As A Noun" by Andrew Jackson Jihad
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
"A Chance of Rain" by Bedouin Soundclash
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
"Love Is My Religion (Acoustic)" by Ziggy Marley
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
"In The House - In A Heartbeat" from 28 Days Later OST
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
"The Wild Rover" covered by Dropkick Murphys (lol)
WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
"Get Back" by Groove Stain (somehow I doubt Lisa is gonna be down for that but I’m open to the possibility)
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
"In My Eyes" by Minor Threat
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
"My Hands Are Tied" by The Flatliners
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
"The Grudge" by Tool
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
"Every Morning" by Sugar Ray
WHAT’S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
"No One Knows" by Queens of the Stone Age (Well said)
HOW WILL YOU DIE?
"Death Or Glory" by The Clash
WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
"Hell" by Foo Fighters
WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
"Roots Radicals" by Rancid
WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
"Johnny Go To New York" by Bedouin Soundclash
WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
"If I Ever Leave This World Alive" by Flogging Molly
WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
"Miracle" by Foo Fighters
DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
"Dumpster To The Grave" by Star Fucking Hipsters (… Not sure what that means…)
IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
"Lock, Step & Gone" by Rancid
WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
"Slingshots" by Pretty Hot (true story)
WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
"Streams Of Whiskey" by The Pogues
- "We Grow Stronger" by Flatfoot 56 (nice)
- "Be Free (Dub)" by Ziggy Marley (even nicer)
- "Blackcat" by Ziggy Marley (umm… I guess it could work if the apocalypse has a sense of humor)
- "Dead Souls" by Nine Inch Nails (I can dig it; pissed off The Crow style I guess)
- "I’ve Been Down" by The Bastard Suns (I feel like this should have been #4)
- "I Just Want Some Skank" by Circle Jerks (LMFAO!)
- "I, Suicide" by Throwdown (oh fuck yes! Corey is gonna be there with me for this one)
- "Reason" by No Fuego (meh)
- "Final Chapters" by Pennywise (why is this on my iPod? I thought I deleted all of that)
- "FVP" by The Dirges (horrible ending song)